Thursday, November 02, 2006

Who says kids need expensive toys???















Scrap fabric............................ $0
leftover thread.......................$0
stale beans & rice...................$0
old laundry hamper...............$0

an hour of toddler fun with beanbags = priceless!


In less than 20 minutes I took what could have been trash (well besides the laundry basket, we use that to store the naptime blankets and playsilks) and turned it into a really great activity. My daughter has Sensory Integration Disorder so "heavy work" like this activity, is really good for her. Not to mention we had lots of fun! The pics are a little blurry from the low light and moving toddler, but you get the idea.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, between the sick kids and some feuding with my MIL, its been a little crazy here. No more pox and no more MIL to deal with now, so I'll be updating more frequently. I'll post an update on my Compact project status tommorrow...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely post. I want to buy my daughter some toddler climbing toys. Do you know of a good place where I can buy them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home