Friday, October 20, 2006

bring on the oatmeal baths and calamine...

...cause the chicken pox are here! Not me, but my 2 1/2 yo for sure and looks like the little one has a few spots starting on his head. DD had a low grade fever this morning and by noon she had 3-4 spots, and by 3pm she had more than I was willing to count. They were exposed 2 weeks ago exactly, as was my friend's dd who also broke out with them today. We scrutizined both the girls and their polka dots this morning at her house before deciding for sure it was the real thing. Hoping they all get a good enough case to have immunity but not be too miserable. I'm ready with the oatmeal baths, calamine, and coloring books when/if she needs it.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger celestialdreamer said...

I'm sure they will have immunity, they are absolutely covered in spots. This should be an interesting week. I doubt any decluttering will happen as they are both very clingy, but maybe I can get some knitting done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home