Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, hello there!

This is my newest blogging creation. My first blog was a complete failure, as it turned into more of a personal journal that I chose to keep private. I am creating this new blog to reflect on the changes I am making in my life. I am taking small steps to create a healthier, happier, greener existance for my home, my family, and myself. I have always been an idealist, an environmentalist, and tend to put my heart into everything I do. I have found it is hard to really live in that kind mindset, when most others are the complete opposite and very caught up into consumerism. We plan in a few years to move somewhere we can be 'off the grid' and live a more natural, simple life. I am thinking/researching/planning for that simple life on a daily basis and I figure I can start implementing the life I want NOW, rather than waiting until I am in my permenant home. So with all that said, the green mama blog is born (at home of course)!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Gavi said...

I look forward to reading your blog. I am just getting started with living a more green life and know I can learn so much from others who already do the same.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger celestialdreamer said...

Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home